News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello Gents,

Recently I found this small pendant in a collectors shop along with the two Totenkopf collar tabs and shoulder boards. I'm curious about it's potental as an original piece.

I apologize about the photo quality but it was all that could be done with a camera-phone behind glass at the time. What your looking at is a small pendant maybe 11 inches by 6. Laid on top of the penndant are two collar tabs and less clear are the shoulder boards under these. The top of the pendant has a RZM paper tag. The images on the pendant are printed on. The pendant is aged well.

The owner of the shop said that they are all original but I doubt it. The pendant is locked up in a viewer case and he couldn't - or wouldn't let me have a closer look. The pendant is being sold for someone else out of his shop I belive. I don't think that he really has an understanding of what it is. He's says its from an "SS tank". But it is quite expensive as the set.

As I said I'm very curious as to what this may be and have not had any luck with the research.

Thanks for any input or ideas - Jesse

Guest Rick Research

This and similar late 1960s fantasies were sold by Hollywood Military Hobbies of ill-repute back in my youth.

YUCK !!!!!

:cheers:

This and similar late 1960s fantasies were sold by Hollywood Military Hobbies of ill-repute back in my youth.

YUCK !!!!!

:cheers:

Thanks Rick,

I'm highly suspect of this as a fantasy peice. The old guy selling it for someone else doesn't really know what it's supposed to represent I think. Its almost as someone where trying to portray tank collar tabs of an officer along with this piece. I don't have the heart to tell him though.

Thanks for putting that to rest for me....now I can stop thinking about it and get along with my life. HAHAHAHA

Guest Rick Research

Actually, there have been rather a lot of nice German collar tabs at Lowell in recent months.

Not SS--real or California :cheeky: -- but like the Good Old Days.

Haven't been there since September, when Regina had a lovely and since verified Major iG overcoat. Will have to get back there for the December show, weather permitting...

now that gas is "cheap" again. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Actually, there have been rather a lot of nice German collar tabs at Lowell in recent months.

Not SS--real or California :cheeky: -- but like the Good Old Days.

Haven't been there since September, when Regina had a lovely and since verified Major iG overcoat. Will have to get back there for the December show, weather permitting...

now that gas is "cheap" again. :rolleyes:

17th SS: I have one to and I know it's fake. Didn't when I bought it but soon discovered my error. If I ever get a HOG I'll fly it when I'm out asking like a rebel...

I can't afford a HOG because I spend the money on militaria. :wacky: