News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

He sells only the images of the medals, but this is not mentioned in the seller's description, therefore potential Ebay buyers bid on his auctions thinking they are bidding on the real medal bar or order. This seller just "stole" the images of known auction houses like Hermann Historica. I am a bit surprised that HH is not doing anything to stop this.

Ciao,

Claudio

He sells only the images of the medals, but this is not mentioned in the seller's description, therefore potential Ebay buyers bid on his auctions thinking they are bidding on the real medal bar or order. This seller just "stole" the images of known auction houses like Hermann Historica. I am a bit surprised that HH is not doing anything to stop this.

Ciao,

Claudio

These items has been already sold ? (Are pictures coming from old or curent catalogue ?)

:cheers:

No-he's not selling the pictures,there's not a single word about pics! He has simply stolen some pics and is offering the items.and It's of course not the african Gentleman whos passport is shown at his "mich" page.....the account is listened as "professional" with all the consequenses! The people behind all that Ebay accounts(remember the fraud with the Willhelm medal bar) are known,but it looks like that they can do what ever they want! One account was running on the name of the 7 year old son of one of the suspects.He's also trying to play his game at Militaria.de and other auction places........

Micha

Hello all:

I see that this fellow had even added more listings! I filed a complaint (once again) with Ebay. It appears as though they have removed this individual's listings (until next time).

The fact that this fellow keeps returning to Ebay shows how pathetically poor their initial verification process is for opening an account.

Best regards,

"SPM"

Edited by Schie?platzmeister

Hello again:

This criminal has indeed been removed from Ebay. I believe that he will return once again soon, so keep an eye out for him.

Best regards,

"SPM"

No, he isn?t. Only the auctions are cancelled...by himself.

So keep an eye on this seller :banger:

Greetings

Solomon

Some good guys want to let him pay very high charges to ebay,I think this is a very good idea to stop this criminal.

Yeah it was funny and riskless as both bidders know who the owner is. The "seller" sent emails hourly to the high bidder about payment and a meeting point and all details. It wa so funny I was close to piss myself. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: