News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luftwaffen Case Identity ?

I hope that I have selected the right portion of the forum to post this question?

I have the following case (empty :unsure: ) of which the only thing I know is that it was for an award for the Luftwaffen and nothing else. Could some please advise what nice treasure is missing and thanks. Also, are the cases hard to come by?

Thanks

Mark

Well I now have the rest of the story! I thank you much and must say that is a very nice badge. Correct me if I am wrong but short of having documents there is now way of knowing to whom that award was awarded to?

Regards,

Mark

I hope that I have selected the right portion of the forum to post this question?

I have the following case (empty :unsure: ) of which the only thing I know is that it was for an award for the Luftwaffen and nothing else. Could some please advise what nice treasure is missing and thanks. Also, are the cases hard to come by?

Thanks

Mark

Hello!

This cases looks not good?

All the best :cheers:

Nesredep

Sometimes, as in "very, very rarely", did a recipient scratch his name and rank into the back of the badge. Without such provenance it will be nearly impossible to find out who the recipient was unless you've got supporting documentation like photos, papers etc that belonged to him. There were thousands of these badges awarded.

Well I now have the rest of the story! I thank you much and must say that is a very nice badge. Correct me if I am wrong but short of having documents there is now way of knowing to whom that award was awarded to?

Regards,

Mark