News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My EK,RK,DK KASE

Mike

Mike...

Sweet rifle!!! I did not even know that these existed until about 5 years ago.

Mine has the same maker mark and it is an "SA" marked Finnish capture as well. As I remember, our maker mark is the the rarest. The only problem with mine is that it is lacking the cleaning rod.

5 years ago I took the G43(w/ZF4) K09 ( w/ZF41) a 91/30 (w/PU scope)and the SVT (w/PE )out ..the SVT is still very accurate , I was stunned. I thought ehh..60 years old, not exactly a high tech weapon ..but it's dead on. Actually ..they all were fantastic but I was not really impressed with the ZF41 ..1-1/2 power just does not help that much

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

Thanks for that.

Unfortunately, I've been really tied up with work and have not had a lot of time for the Hobby ...had a phone call 2 weeks ago from a Gent about 1 hour from me. He has a box with 6 Daggers and a bag of "Natsee Stuff" (NY accent) ....he wants me to drive up and make him an offer but , I can't get away right now.

I did get a great RAD item a few months ago from a good friend ..I really like the out of the ordinary Unit / Service "Souvenirs" so , I was glad I got it.

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...

Hi Gents , I'm relatively new to this great Forum , I'm glad I found it. My collection is nothing Earth shaking , I don't own Adolph's mustache or anything so rare that I have to keep it in the Bank (wish I did though!). Just a normal collection from someone who loves Military History like you ..I always enjoy seeing other collections and hope you feel the same. There's something about the Iron Cross that (to me at least) always put it a cut above all of the other TR awards. So about 8 years ago, I started buying everyone I ran into ..I'm still not sure why but now I'm glad I did. I already started filling up my 3d Ryker Mount but I'm still not tired of them .

I thought you'd like to see the group so far. --Mike

WOW! Great display & NICE Eiserneskreuz! I love it!! Nice to meet you,I am Naoki matsumoto.

Hi Gents , I'm relatively new to this great Forum , I'm glad I found it. My collection is nothing Earth shaking , I don't own Adolph's mustache or anything so rare that I have to keep it in the Bank (wish I did though!). Just a normal collection from someone who loves Military History like you ..I always enjoy seeing other collections and hope you feel the same. There's something about the Iron Cross that (to me at least) always put it a cut above all of the other TR awards. So about 8 years ago, I started buying everyone I ran into ..I'm still not sure why but now I'm glad I did. I already started filling up my 3d Ryker Mount but I'm still not tired of them .

I thought you'd like to see the group so far. --Mike