News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Luger LP08 (DWM 1917)

Douglas Jr.

Hi folks,

After spent few years looking for a decent example, I managed to get my first Artillery last month. It is a DWM 1917 (serial number 50xx f) with fine tuned adjustment only in the rear sight, all matching (except the magazine) and with honest original finish (but poor straw). Minor pitting under the grips but this would be expected. Considering that, where I live you should rely only on your network to find such pieces, I think it was a good score -in fact, a good steal as I paid only USD 700.00 for it.

I'll let the pictures do the talking. Now it is time to find a decent holster & stock (probably will try to find an old, good repro).

Greetings,

Douglas

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I hope You have some HOLSTER? :cheers:

All the best

Nesredep

Nesredep,

No holster and no stock. But I'm keeping my eyes open! Sometimes this kind of stuff pop up for sale. Kind of expensive accessories though...

Thanks for your comments,

Douglas

Edited by Douglas Jr.