News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I know you like Medic stuff. Here is the "Sani" from U-802, first doing his training as a medic with the Marinesanit?tschule ribbon, then in his regular blues.

Now that is awesome!! Do you have any more information on him? You know, I have never seen a medic's (enlisted) uniform before!

Only other info I have is his name, Karl-August Jensen. The Marinesanit?tsschule ribbon would of course onloy be worn whilst training, thereafter only the combined rank/trade patch on the sleeve would denote he was a medic. The uniform had no other identifying features as far as being a medic is concerned.

The ribbon isn't too rare, I've seen a few of them around, but this is the first nice photo I've come across with it being worn.

Gordon, great research, thanks for sharing.

Here the Marinesanit?tschule ribbon, together with another from the Marinelazarett Wilhelmshaven. In some cases with early ribbons, as with mine, you can find the Marinesanit?tschule ribbon with curious rarety, the holes from the Wilhelmshaven word embroidered and later removed. This happened because the use of the localitation of the school on the ribbon were not authorized as there was only a naval medical school.

Gordon, great research, thanks for sharing.

Here the Marinesanit?tschule ribbon, together with another from the Marinelazarett Wilhelmshaven. In some cases with early ribbons, as with mine, you can find the Marinesanit?tschule ribbon with curious rarety, the holes from the Wilhelmshaven word embroidered and later removed. This happened because the use of the localitation of the school on the ribbon were not authorized as there was only a naval medical school.

Hello!

Intresting.I hope you can show some Nco Medic Uniforms. :cheers:

All the best

Nesredep