Not GODETs but nice none the less

Post No. 5 - looks like the silver Signum Laudis has been cast. Look at what are supposed to be the oak (?) leaves around the dual crowns - no detail.

No Karl truppen Kreuz, but a large Silver Bravery and a Hungarian commemorative medal this seem strange to me, but...perhaps.

Ian

Edited by Ian

Post No. 5 - looks like the silver Signum Laudis has been cast. Look at what are supposed to be the oak (?) leaves around the dual crowns - no detail.

No Karl truppen Kreuz, but a large Silver Bravery and a Hungarian commemorative medal this seem strange to me, but...perhaps.

Ian

All but perhaps two of the medals are bad so I don't have much hope for the bar itself. It was the old crappy ebay pics and I put a low-ball bid in on the off chance I'd get a Christmas deal. I think the A-H awards are under rated and wanted an example to set next to my German stuff.

Very nice stuff... especially the Badische Frackspange! Congrats! ;)

I don't think to have seen a zinc type version of the Verdienstkreuz of the Orden vom Z?hringer der L?wen... must have been quite late issue. Very nice also the label (red!) on the back...

Ciao,

Claudio

Edited by Claudio

#1 is just great, I would have loved to get that one, too - but it went to high for me. Pity you missed the matching button with the two (Baden) minis...

#3 is typical Austrian eCrap. Who was the seller? Was it "heustadl13", "leginaer-vienna" or someone else? However, those are the same and if you take a close look on the rest of the offers... ;)

Still, great Baden bar and if you ever get tired of it...

:rolleyes: