News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A focus on LW collar tabs

Paul,

I think your conclusion is logical. I dont have Angolias book so I guess I need to get it. It also makes me think that I should have bought the pair of blue waffen farbe with metal gulls and aluminum cord for my own collection!!!!

Gary

• Replies 200
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul,

I think your conclusion is logical. I dont have Angolias book so I guess I need to get it. It also makes me think that I should have bought the pair of blue waffen farbe with metal gulls and aluminum cord for my own collection!!!!

Gary

I think that you should have as well!!! :jumping: I would have loved to have seen them! These green ones are the first I have ever seen in this configuration!! I bet that the blue ones were really something to see!

• 3 weeks later...

The webbsite that was selling them had items very poorly pictured! Because of this, I was able to get them for a great price. It was John Temple who told me that just because the photo was bad, dont discount the item all together! Thanks John!! :cheers:

Nice tabs, Paul.

Gary B

The webbsite that was selling them had items very poorly pictured! Because of this, I was able to get them for a great price. It was John Temple who told me that just because the photo was bad, dont discount the item all together! Thanks John!! :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...

Paul,

I recognized the Judicial Admin tabs right away! I had them on my eventual list to buy!

Where did you get the LSW set???!!!! I am soooo envious! I have been looking for a pair exactly like that!

Your SHD tab is a nice variation. We both need to find the 6-10 grade now!

Gary B

Paul,

I recognized the Judicial Admin tabs right away! I had them on my eventual list to buy!

Where did you get the LSW set???!!!! I am soooo envious! I have been looking for a pair exactly like that!

Your SHD tab is a nice variation. We both need to find the 6-10 grade now!

Gary B

Larry and Gary,

Thank you all for your encouraging comments. Larry, I can hardly wait to see your new treasures!

What does the 6-10 level SHD look like? (am I correct that the only difference is the 6-10 has a solid silver piping?)

Thanks Gary,

This entire stash came from Weitze. I traded him some KM stuff for them. As far as the judicial tabs, I have been looking for a representative set for some time. I have found another set of Judical Admin tabs(pristine condition) that I am in current negotiations for at this time.

Hi Paul,

Yes grades 6-10 are identical to the tabs that you and I have except for the piping, which is aluminum twist cord piping.

The judicial admin tabs are hard to come by. Bill Shea has a mint set which I believe you have mentioned before. Is this the set you are looking to purchase/trade for?

I also saw one pair at the SOS for about $400 +.

Gary B

Hi Paul,

Yes grades 6-10 are identical to the tabs that you and I have except for the piping, which is aluminum twist cord piping.

The judicial admin tabs are hard to come by. Bill Shea has a mint set which I believe you have mentioned before. Is this the set you are looking to purchase/trade for?

I also saw one pair at the SOS for about $400 +.

Gary B

Yep... those are the ones. I am trying to work with Bill to sort out another trade.(A few nice items that I received for a steal in the past). What was the ranking of the set you saw at the SOS? What condition were they in?

I am also looking at his senior Warndienst Tabs, yet they might be a little too much!