News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have learned a lot from reading this forum, now that I have joined, I would like you opinion on this badge. This question have been posted on other forums , but it got no response, please check out the photos and give me your opinions. This one is mark on the rear center with ?C. E. Junker Berlin?, a crescent moon, a crown, and an unknown mark. The pin has a T hinge and it is half flat /half round, it appears to have silver type patina (non- MAGNETIC) and I think pretty good detail. I know very little about these badges and any opinions would be appreciated!

My guess is the 'unknown' stamp is the silver content mark: 800, 900, 935 - it's a bit to blurry to make out. Unfortunately, I can't help you with the rest of the badge.

Happy New Year.

Edited by Scott

My guess is the 'unknown' stamp is the silver content mark: 800, 900, 935 - it's a bit to blurry to make out. Unfortunately, I can't help you with the rest of the badge.

Happy New Year.

Scott- thank you, it is hard to see, but it look like 925 to me would that be a good number?-Georg

Thanks for your honest opinion, I am not too upset, but I was hoping. I got it off of e-bay for a BUY-IT-NOW for 50 bucks, now if I would have gotten the same badge off of ?Snyder's Treasures? web page for $1,999.99, then I would be upset. I think that it is worth 50 bucks( they get 20 bucks + for real bad copies on e-bay), and It will do until the real thing come along. Thanks again- ( do any one have a photo of a good badge?)

Regretably I do not have the boxes/packets they came in. In fact I do not recall ever having seen a genuine boxed Luftschiffer badge, lots of bad ones though.My earlier posts (last year ,I think ) show the reverses.Let me know if you can't find them and I will post some more. Ferg1.