News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Looking for info about Order of St John medals.

Hi,

I am looking for someone (website even?) who is an expert or who knows a bit about the Order of St John medals and Awards insignia. Looking for knowledge in general and specifically about the OStJ Lifesaving medals - Is there an emblem/device/attachment to indicate the level of the award - Gold, Silver, Bronze?

Thank you in anticipation.

Greg.

• 11 months later...

Still hoping someone will be able to help with info about Order of St. John Lifesaving medals and other Order of St John medals.

The only recent book I have of the Order of St J by Charles W. Tozer, published by J. B. Hayward on behalf the O.M.R.S. in 1975 but is very much a general book but still useful.

As to the lifesaving medal details of the awards are available at the Library at the Headquarters at Clerkenwell Gate. or you can write to them. They charge a small fee for citations which goes to the order.

All the best,

Paul

The only recent book I have of the Order of St J by Charles W. Tozer, published by J. B. Hayward on behalf the O.M.R.S. in 1975 but is very much a general book but still useful.

As to the lifesaving medal details of the awards are available at the Library at the Headquarters at Clerkenwell Gate. or you can write to them. They charge a small fee for citations which goes to the order.

All the best,

Paul

Thank you, Paul. I will follow this up.

Greg.