News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The Endley Collection : Part 1 : The Sudan and Iraq

sabrigade

Very Beautiful Showcase, tell the wife thank you for taking the time to take the images for the GMIC for the world to see your collection of Iraqi Orders and Medals.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Reply to image #102

Will

I see that you have the very rare Red Crescent Society Medal in your collection. I have been looking for one of them for the last 7 years. This is the second one I have seen in all the years of collecting Iraqi Medals and Orders. That is an awesome score, along with the two Nut al Rafidain Medals you have in silver and bronze. When you have time can you please post close ups for the 3 medals stated above.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Will

That is a very nice display, I seen it sale on an auction a few years ago. Awesome buy and thank you for posting it for my enjoyment. I look seeing your Iraqi Militaria posted on the GMIC.

Thank you so very much

Lorenzo

Will

That is a very nice display, I seen it sale on an auction a few years ago. Awesome buy and thank you for posting it for my enjoyment. I look seeing your Iraqi Militaria posted on the GMIC.

Thank you so very much

Lorenzo

post-3626-038075600 1294763122_thumb.jpg

Here is an image of it, I saved a few years ago.

Lorenzo