News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 1 month later...

here's my latest one. It's a painted verson but not a zinicer it is magnetic

Re: RZM M1\90 -

That's a new one on me... I've never seen/noticed the reversed 'Z' in the RZM code stamp before.

I've seen an enamel version party pin with the stamp RZM M1\90 but the Z was correct on that one. :unsure:

Edited by Danny70

Danny,

I know what you mean it is an unexplained oddity to me also if the over all workmanship hadn't be so good I most likely would have pass it by. Here is my enamel version of the same badge notice how the details of the RZM logo and M numbers with exception of the Z are virtually the same.

• 1 month later...
    • 5 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...

Here is my latest I know the attachment plate is not original but it could be a period repair who knows. I believe the original plate is still there under what appears to be an attachment device from a mini mutters cross pendent. maker is Ferdinand Wagner, Pforzheim.

Edited by JNoble

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Gentlemen,

Came across this members badge. The front seems to be quantity enameled, the reverse has no RZM stamp or numbers - completely blank. Were these badges made before the introduction of the RZM standard ? and is this badge original ? any help appreciated

Hi Gentlemen,

Came across this members badge. The front seems to be quantity enameled, the reverse has no RZM stamp or numbers - completely blank. Were these badges made before the introduction of the RZM standard ? and is this badge original ? any help appreciated

I would say this badge was made before 1934 just from the style of fonts used the oval 0 used here was changed to a more circular O after 1934/35 when the new RZM regulations came into effect also the lack of any markings on the reverse can be found on some of the earlier badges like this one.

James.

Hello James,

Many thanks for your cogent reply. I take it, when you refer to font style oval & round, its what I would call, pin retaining plate ? yes. - Again thanks for the posting.

Best Wishes

Alec

No when I refer to the style of fonts Im talking about the type of lettering that was used.

• 7 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Hello all,

The NSDAP is a transitional peice that dates from mid-Jan 1935 and the end of March 1935, when M1 prefixes were added. A very short window. Marked on the reverse No25 for Rudolf Reiling, Pforzheim - M1/25. Minor crazing to the enamel, but really a nice badge

William Kramer

Hello all,

The NSDAP is a transitional peice that dates from mid-Jan 1935 and the end of March 1935, when M1 prefixes were added. A very short window. Marked on the reverse No25 for Rudolf Reiling, Pforzheim - M1/25. Minor crazing to the enamel, but really a nice badge

William Kramer