News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Meager Collection of KM Naval Tallies.

Funny how when you are looking for something for such a long time and then another one comes along. 

They are like hens teeth though.  Much like the Prinz Eugen tallies.  They are few and far between. Really interesting to see both a cotton and metal thread version of this ship.  BTW.  This is the last named ship that had a tally constructed, before the OKM issued orders to produce only Kriegsmarine tallies for security purposes. 

Zerstörer Anton Schmitt front Metallfaden.JPG

Anton Schmitt 1.jpg

I appreciate you checking out my collection and the other fine examples posted here. 
    One of my favorite aspects of collecting.  Sometimes it seems like an underappreciated area of collecting.

Best Regards,

JustinG

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I have three Prinz Eugen tallies. I picked up a lovely tellermütze recently.  It doesn't have the national cockade or the eagle as this was a hat that was used during the war and also post war, from the crew that helped sail the Kriegsmarine Prinz Eugen to become the USS Prinz Eugen.  Here is my Tellermütze

Prinz Eugen Tellermütze with white Boardmütze JustinG.jpg

• 3 months later...
    • 1 year later...

Here is a really rare one.  There is also an abbreviated version of this unit.  Both are rare and aren't seen too often. 

I am happy to add it to my collection. 

Wehrerstatzinspektion Schleswig-Holstein. 

Thanks for looking.

JustinG

wehrerstatzinspektion Schleswig=Holstein.jpg

Some other rarity ones.  This one is not out of focus.  It is blue and was issued as blue.  Although, most blue bands are HJ Marine related, this one is not.  It too is extremely rare.

FREW Funkgruppe Marine tally.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 4 months later...