News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bonjour,

Research informations on the german troops (Navy and Army) being useful in Boxer rebellion in the various battles (Fouphing; Hophu; Huolu; Kalgan; Kaumi; Kitchou; Liang Hsiang Hsien; Peitang Forts; Peking; Seymour Expedition; Taku; Tienstin; Tsekingkwan),

And complete list on 251 german recipients on PEKING clasps, and 512 men recipients SEYMOUR EXPEDITION Clasps.

Crdl

Thierry

Bonjour,

Research informations on the german troops (Navy and Army) being useful in Boxer rebellion in the various battles (Fouphing; Hophu; Huolu; Kalgan; Kaumi; Kitchou; Liang Hsiang Hsien; Peitang Forts; Peking; Seymour Expedition; Taku; Tienstin; Tsekingkwan),

And complete list on 251 german recipients on PEKING clasps, and 512 men recipients SEYMOUR EXPEDITION Clasps.

Crdl

Thierry

I am sorry, but what is this? A question or a statement? So you have a list with 251 Germans for the clasp PEKING and for the 512 participants of the Seymour expedition. Is this correct?

As far as I know some of those were kia (killing in action) and 251 are a little bit too much for Peking!

I am sorry, but what is this? A question or a statement? So you have a list with 251 Germans for the clasp PEKING and for the 512 participants of the Seymour expedition. Is this correct?

As far as I know some of those were kia (killing in action) and 251 are a little bit too much for Peking!

Bonjour,

No, I research the list of recipiendaires (251 attribution for peking and 512 for Seymour Expedition), I know what exists.

Furthermore I research the list of German units having fought in the different areas.

http://reviews.ebay.com/Imperial-German-Ch...T:-1:LISTINGS:4

Thierry

Bonjour,

No, I research the list of recipiendaires (251 attribution for peking and 512 for Seymour Expedition), I know what exists.

Furthermore I research the list of German units having fought in the different areas.

http://reviews.ebay.com/Imperial-German-Ch...T:-1:LISTINGS:4

Thierry

There are only 60 for the clasp PEKING because only the defenders of the legation were eligible to wear it. Nobody else. From the III. SB 51 soldiers and 9 of the personal of the legation. Minus 12 casualties makes a total of 48.

Benrd

There are only 60 for the clasp PEKING because only the defenders of the legation were eligible to wear it. Nobody else. From the III. SB 51 soldiers and 9 of the personal of the legation. Minus 12 casualties makes a total of 48.

Benrd

Do you have a list ?

Thierry