News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Flammenwerfer! Flames, skulls and stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Tom.

Book was sent to me today.

Fantastic work!

Many thanks again.

Cheers,

Robin.

My pleasure, Robin. I always appreciated your positive, supportive approach to this field. I'm glad you like the book. It's my final volume in the field. I'm publishing my memoirs in the fall, and then it's on to fiction.

• 4 weeks later...

In tradition of the Imperial IR92: Wehrmacht IR17!

Nobody wanted this piece in an auction yesterday and I decided to give this orphan a new home. Now it can live together with the other skulls in my collection. ;)

PS: Had another similar one before, but not with such a nice skull.

Edited by Sergeant 08

Recently acquired by a well-known collector friend from across the water ..................... with Wiener Dogs !!

In his words ......................

"Minenwerfer Abteilung Heuschkel had 8 light Minenwerfer and 1 Flammenwerfer platoon so it counts for Flammenwerfer and Minenwerfer. There was probably only 200 made, as there were only 14 officers and 183 men."

Edited by Robin Lumsden

He now has a fantastically rare badge.

Only two originals known worldwide .................... unless someone here can state otherwise! ;)

This one, your badge and the other one sold by Weitze. I guess there is a minimum of three badges.

PS: I still hope to find badge #4. :lol:

Edited by Sergeant 08