News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The 1914 Eks with blued core

• Replies 58
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mike, that was me. i decided to get it in order to round out my blued-core selection. i already have 800, 930, 935, and 'silber' versions, and the mark on this one was very nicely done. hinge looks kinda wonky, tho

i was pleasantly surprised by the condition of the core on this one. pretty minty! a really really nice example..i'll post pics this weekend

• 2 months later...

The screwback variation. My example is only stamped with an "*" at the screw.I've seen also exmples with that marking at the washer.(There's also a pinback variation stamped with the"*"-that marking is located at the pin!) Back the the screwbak-of course there are also exaples marked with "SILBER" at the backside-and I know examples they are additional marked with "Sedlatzeck".But as I count him as a retailer it's not a "real" variation of these crosses.

micha, here is a very worn example of a 'silber' marked screwback with a type II core