News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I?ve got this nice photo. My question: Why do the guys of the Inf.Rgt.76 wear swedish cuffs????? Note the hanseatic cross upon the cocardes. The backside?s stamp shows "Sturm-Lehr-Gang" of the 111.Inf.Div.

Edited by The Prussian

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: That is WEIRD.

The only thing I can think of is that they were Pioneers, and have been drafted into Inf Rgt 76, just switching their shoulder straps. I have photos of infantrymen in 3 button cuffs serving in a J?ger unit.

Perhaps these Pioneers were the instruction cadre for the trainee storm troopers... but I don't know why they would have changed thier unit shoulder straps like this.

Weird.

Maybe in the field, he had just changed his tunic. Does he wear only one triple cartridge pouch?

But I don?t think, that my "my" 76ers only had get tunics without new shoulder straps. I think, is has something to do with the stamp og the Sturm-Lehr-Gang"

I have another photo, which shows men of the Alpenkorps. The bavarian artillerist in the front of the photo wears prussian buttons...

Sorry, I must correct myself. I?ve changed the words... The prussian artillierist in front left (FAR204) wears bavarian buttons!. The unit is all right, the FAR204 was part of the Alpenkorps, but their set-up units came from J?terbog and around Magdeburg. Not Bavaria!