News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Not pictured are the remains of a cloth ammo belt that were in the drum.... and get this... so were 90 of the original 100 bullets. All dated June and July 1918... and in the drum since then.

Drum came from Belgium.

With a reloaders hammer I emptied out the powder, and paid a fortune for a new cloth belt (Dated January 1917)....

And here we have a drum with its ORIGINAL bullets!!!

How great is that!!!!

Guest Rick Research

Only thing similar I can think of is a friend who got a Luger a couple of years ago-- Police 1941 stamped, Police 1941 dated holster, clip in the pistol with all bullets dated

(there is no prize if you can guess).

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

Chris - great find. I am looking for a 100 rd ammo belt by the way!!! :>0

Are you collecting a data base of Imperial manufacturers?

I have a few trommels with different markings and I am happy to photo them if you wish. Your language and knowledge skills will be able to tell me the factory and makers????

VMT

Mark

• 3 years later...
    • 2 weeks later...

The recent copies sold as such I believe is a fresh run of a reproduction going back at least 25yrs ago to my knowledge. Pictures of an old copy to be fair being offered as they are very good for events of course sorry I don't have pictures of the spool.

Best

Eric