I have managed to find volume's 1 and 3. Anyone know where I can find vol 2 that isn't $250?

I know! Trust me... I feel your pain. I have no idea as to why volume 2 is such a pain. I felt the same as you, but eventually just gritted my teeth and bought one from Ebay. It ended up costing me 293... based upon what I have seen others go for, I feel that I got a decent price. I bought it for the Admin/Sonderfuhrer section. Most others get it for the Fallschirmjager section.

That is odd, You would think with that kind of demand the publisher would be all over another printing.

I doubt I will pay $250 or more for any book unless it is delivered by Jaclyn Smith in person.

That is odd, You would think with that kind of demand the publisher would be all over another printing.

I doubt I will pay $250 or more for any book unless it is delivered by Jaclyn Smith in person.

I asked Roger Bender and Angolia that very question. I did not get an answer, but I can tell that it was a sore topic and did not proceed any further. I agree with your statement, but I HAD to have the book. Although I said that I would never pay that price for a book, I broke down and did so after a couple of years of asking questions that no one wanted to answer.

I already knew when I made the last post there would be a breaking point. I'm just not sure what that will be.

Maybe I can get the seller(whomever that will be) to put a picture of Jaclyn Smith in the box. :love:

I already knew when I made the last post there would be a breaking point. I'm just not sure what that will be.

Maybe I can get the seller(whomever that will be) to put a picture of Jaclyn Smith in the box. :love:

Perhaps if you are lucky! :cheers:

Paul,

Eric is the new tab collector I was telling you about. :)

Eric,

Paul is the other tab collector I was telling you about. :beer:

Gary B

Edited by Gary B

Hello Eric,

Sometimes, you can see some for sale at WAF but unfortunately the price is always high.

i won mine on Ebay 2 years ago and the price was something like 250 euros !!!!

:(

Yeah!! VERY lucky! Was it damaged or something? Congrats on a great score!

Used but not damaged, as good as new! One advantage of living in a small country where not everyone understands whats on local auction sites! I know I'm lucky.

Peter

• 1 month later...

I finally received my volume 2. Less than $150 all in. I would call it new except for a few dinged corners. Holy crap, most of the questions I have asked can be answered in this book. It rests on my nightstand inches from my head so I get all the MOJO I can from it each night.

I finally received my volume 2. Less than $150 all in. I would call it new except for a few dinged corners. Holy crap, most of the questions I have asked can be answered in this book. It rests on my nightstand inches from my head so I get all the MOJO I can from it each night.

Yes, it's almost a bible. :D

Yeah! It was like that when I got mine too. I must have read it a dozen times already. I am getting my money's worth! LOL

Hello all

Sorry to ask the question here but this thread is a nice opportunity : is there a lot of period pictures and contemporary ones which show four pocket tunics in this volume ?

Thank you

PM sent

There are not any books that focus on the four pocket tunic, per se. I found the best way to find great examples is on the forums. If you would like, I can email you photos of mine and you can keep them for your database. Please PM me your email address.

There are not any books that focus on the four pocket tunic, per se. I found the best way to find great examples is on the forums. If you would like, I can email you photos of mine and you can keep them for your database. Please PM me your email address.

Thank you Paul ; I saw them on WAF, but if you have more photos, I would take them.