News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Yugolavia - Federal Republic Awards

Hi everyone, does anyone have liitle bit more info about Federal Republic of Yugoslavia awards? I have few of them including order of military merit III and II class and they look like SFRJ awards but with a differrent coat of arms. Does anyone know how many different awards exited during Milosevic era after the break up of SFR Yugoslavia...Thanks

Thanks for your reply...Looking at the ribbon chart the awards look almost like SFRJ awards...Certainly the naming is very similar...I would love to know the quantities awarded...can't imagine many were given. I doubt the quality is the same for all. The ones I have can't compare with the SFRJ IKOM examples...I posted some of them in one of my threads http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=33055