News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I wanted to share this 24mm Deschler GPB from my collection that's attributed to SS Standartenfuhrer Max Sollmann who was the head of Lebensborn and on Himmlers personal staff. He was also awarded the Blood Order, Honor ring and SS Degan.

I wanted to share this 24mm Deschler GPB from my collection that's attributed to SS Standartenfuhrer Max Sollmann who was the head of Lebensborn and on Himmlers personal staff. He was also awarded the Blood Order, Honor ring and SS Degan.

Reverse

• 1 month later...

Hello!

Congrats,amazing find. :jumping: :jumping: :jumping::cheers:

All the best :cheers:

Morten.

Very nice Golden Party badge, Erich!

If I may ask, does it have a great story behind it? for example a local find or came from a family member etc...and have you been able to locate the other items that you had mentioned; Blood order, Degen, and ring? It is unfortunate that groupings get split up so often

regards

Henry

Very nice Golden Party badge, Erich!

If I may ask, does it have a great story behind it? for example a local find or came from a family member etc...and have you been able to locate the other items that you had mentioned; Blood order, Degen, and ring? It is unfortunate that groupings get split up so often

regards

Henry

Hello Henry, it was an indirect Vet buy and it came out of Karl Wolf's house along with a few pieces of Allach. Wolf was the head of Himmler's personal staff and Sollman was also on the staff. The badge is the only Sollman item that I own. Best, Erich

• 2 weeks later...
    • 7 months later...