Bear

Napoleonic Art

Hello,

I know that most Napoleonic items are very expensive, but Napoleonic prints are one way one can collect and not take alot out of the wallet. The prints range in time around 1830-1900 with some black and white while other are hand colored with a price between $20-$50. They can be battle scenes or portraits. I find them to be one of the best ways to collect from this period. Anyway here are some I have...

thanks,

barry

Marshal Lannes duc de Montebello

Surgeon Larrey He amputated Marshal Lannes leg at Aspern-Essling

Those are great! Thanks for sharing them!! Are there dealers for artifacts from this time era?

Barry

Very nice series of prints. I also love period miniatures, I have a couple which I will photograph and post later. The miniature I use as my avatar is a period portrait of a Royal Artillery officer who has the same name as myself, unfortunately not directly related to my family. I have a couple of period prints and miniatures, but the miniatures are mainly of gentlemen in civilian attire. The military ones are so expensive by comparison.

Closer pic of Lasalle. The details seem to be painted in gold leaf.