News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I can't remember the name of the book.......I have one on this period, I can picture it but can't remember the title ("Palestine" & "Mandate" unsurprisingly feature I think). As & when I find it, you can have it free of charge, but don't hold your breath.

Edited by leigh kitchen

I can't remember the name of the book.......I have one on this period, I can picture it but can't remember the title ("Palestine" & "Mandate" unsurprisingly feature I think). As & when I find it, you can have it free of charge, but don't hold your breath.

Many thanks Leigh, that would be great!!!! :jumping: But whilst I`m holding my breath, if you could remember the title, I can start tracking down a copy.

Nope........

Thats good then, it means that theres more than on book on this topic. Once I knew what I was looking for I managed to track down a copy of the above book for a fiver! :cheers: So if you happen to remember the topic of your book, I can keep an eye out for that one to.

• 4 weeks later...

Latest issue of the Journal of the Society for Army Historical Research has (I believe the first of two parts) an article on the rough methods used by army and police in the Arab revolt of the late 1930s. Sometimes Tommy couldn't quite believe he was being told to go into a house and smash everything in it.

Mark Conrad

• 1 month later...
    • 2 months later...
    • 1 year later...