News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I hope all of you are correct. I ordered something from him two weeks ago and it hasn't arrived. I emailed him and asked him to check on it and there have been no responses. I usually get orders from Kai Winkler or Helmut Weitz in two or possibly three days. I certainly won't be recommending him to anyone in light of this transaction.

I hope all of you are correct. I ordered something from him two weeks ago and it hasn't arrived. I emailed him and asked him to check on it and there have been no responses. I usually get orders from Kai Winkler or Helmut Weitz in two or possibly three days. I certainly won't be recommending him to anyone in light of this transaction.

He is not a "full time" dealer like Weitze or Niemann. He had also a job.

Regards Alex

All of you were/are right. Everything worked out and I suspect the delay was due to the fact that Marko used regular German Post as opposed to FedEx. I look forward to doing business with him again.

Thanks to all of you! Happy New Year! beer.gif

• 2 months later...

Guys, how your invoice from Marko looked like? Mine contained reference neither to any Marko nor any other company, there was just a logo saying "XT commerce". There are no terms and conditions on his site, no description of return policy and what worries me at most is the absence of payment via PayPal...

Did he changed his website in recent days or it is 'business as usual' and always been like that?

Thx.

Guys, how your invoice from Marko looked like? Mine contained reference neither to any Marko nor any other company, there was just a logo saying "XT commerce". There are no terms and conditions on his site, no description of return policy and what worries me at most is the absence of payment via PayPal...

Did he changed his website in recent days or it is 'business as usual' and always been like that?

Thx.

I've bought many items from Marko and at first I was concerned because of a lack of communications, but since have found out that he has a job, goes to shows and is a very busy man. I firmly believe he is as honest as the day is long as I've always received everything in good condition. Once when the package was late due to bad weather, he said if it didn't arrive he would refund my money. It arrived. I personally like and trust Marko and would recommend him to all collectors. He will take PayPal too, but you have to write him about it. I hope one day to meet him and take him for a drink. beer.gif

• 8 months later...