Labour Merit Medal - 1950

Very nice example - first one that I have seen with the case! Now if we could find some formal documents :whistle: Question on the case - what does the bottom scuff plate look like and is there a recess in the face of the interior for the ribbon bar? (is there anything you dont have from the HUPR?)

Very nice example - first one that I have seen with the case! Now if we could find some formal documents :whistle: Question on the case - what does the bottom scuff plate look like and is there a recess in the face of the interior for the ribbon bar? (is there anything you dont have from the HUPR?)

Yes, there is a recess for the ribbon bar. Photographs will came soon. I will show the case in more details in some days, may be tomorrow. Unfortunately, I have no documents for these kind of early awards. I admit, I have never payed any special attention to this question which I regret today... (The only exception is Diplomas for "KIVÁLÓ" badges.) I concentrated almost all my attention on the items and cases.

• 7 years later...