News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The copyright on the ranklists and books that I digitize has expired. While I do not maintain that I own copyright on the scanned files I believe that through my hardward and investment of time, effort and money for books, software and scanner that I have a "moral" copyright.

I have not offered books for sale on CD if the copyright is in place. I declined the PDF the book "Heros of the Marine Corps" once I found out the copyright was renewed in the mid-1980s.

I wish other could see the work that goes into creating a PDF of a ranklist. For example a 1000 page ranklist take about 7-8 hours to scan on a scanner that cost several 100 dollars. Once the jpegs are created they must be combined into a single PDF. This is done with Adobe Suite which cost over $500. Then the PDF must be checked and bookmarked which takes another hour or so. It is not a simple, fast process. Each and every book that is listed in my catalogue, there are over 100 ranklists and state and court books, was scanned by me or I paid someone to scan.

The copyright on the ranklists and books that I digitize has expired. While I do not maintain that I own copyright on the scanned files I believe that through my hardward and investment of time, effort and money for books, software and scanner that I have a "moral" copyright.

I have not offered books for sale on CD if the copyright is in place. I declined the PDF the book "Heros of the Marine Corps" once I found out the copyright was renewed in the mid-1980s.

I wish other could see the work that goes into creating a PDF of a ranklist. For example a 1000 page ranklist take about 7-8 hours to scan on a scanner that cost several 100 dollars. Once the jpegs are created they must be combined into a single PDF. This is done with Adobe Suite which cost over $500. Then the PDF must be checked and bookmarked which takes another hour or so. It is not a simple, fast process. Each and every book that is listed in my catalogue, there are over 100 ranklists and state and court books, was scanned by me or I paid someone to scan.

:Cat-Scratch:

:jumping:

Hey Paul C!

Where can we see your catalog?