ORDER OF THE RED BANNER OF MILITARY VALOUR

ORDER OF THE RED BANNER OF MILITARY VALOUR

T1V1: 3 rivets - Mondvor mintmark

T1V2: 3 rivets - Monetnyi Dvor mintmark

T1V3S1: 4 rivets - Monetnyi Dvor mintmark - serial number 6 o'clock position

T1V3S2: 4 rivets - Monetnyi Dvor mintmark - serial number under the screwpost

They changed from 3 to 4 rivets because the crossed guns on the obverse came lose too easily when fastened only with 1 rivet

PIC: T1V1

Edited by vatjan

Order of Red Banner of Military Valor

1st award

Type 1.1 (МОНДВОР mintmark; 3 rivets)

Low = 110 High = ?

Type 1.2 (МОНЕТНЫЙ ДВОР mintmark; 3 rivets)

Low= 44 High=212

Type 1.3.1 (МОНЕТНЫЙ ДВОР mintmark; 4 rivets; SN at 6 o'clock near bottom)

Low = 306 High = 2401

Type 1.3.2 (МОНЕТНЫЙ ДВОР mintmark; 4 rivets; SN directly below screwpost)

Low = 1240 High = 2581

2nd award

No SN data

3rd award

No SN data

4th award (МОНЕТНЫЙ ДВОР mintmark placement unknown; 4 rivets)

Low = 143 High = 150

Sources:

Eric and Jan

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3249&st=0

http://gmic.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=3249&st=13

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 12 years later...
  • 4 months later...
21 hours ago, utopis said:

These are also fake.

Really, it seems very good quality? 

How possible? People making these fakes need to sell a good volume to make money. 

I was going to make an offer to the seller....

Like I said, these are fairly well made fakes. Still there are some inconsistencies which give them away. 

Don't worry about the fakers, I'm sure they reap a handsome profit margin by selling them.

I recommend you study textbook authentic pieces and compare them closely. 

Feel free to dm me if you need any additional pointers. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Blog Comments

• Lapsang Souchong, when i first tasted this I thought it was like stale cigarette ends...it's an acquired taste for sure.  
    • I like my tea strong enough for my spoon to stand up in. My father got me into it. When my father was at RAF Dum Dum 1943-47 most of his fellow officers drank ice cold drinks to mitigate  the heat, his Sikh batman warned him against it and said that strong hot tea would cool him down, most certainly did. So years later in the UK when everybody else was drinking iced drinks on a baking day the wood family was inbibing copious quantities of hot strong brews of Assam's finest. P
    • Hi ccj, Thanks for your comments. Funny how, for me at least, coffee has become a habit more than a conscience choice. It's the old, "Well if you having one (coffee) pour me as well". When I get together with my son-in-law, a former Brit, it's tea all the way. Thanks again. Regards Brian  
    • I live and grew up in the south (USA) and the drink of choice 7 days a week was cold sweet tea. I was unaware Lipton was British because that’s what most southern use for brewing tea. When I joined the army I learned most people in the north and western parts of the USA drank unsweetened tea and that was perplexing to my young brain. Now days I can’t stand sweet iced tea but it’s still the most common drink in the south, but, you can get unsweetened ice tea in the south. Im familiar with ho
    • I drink tea every day (Chinese tea), I used to buy Sri Lankan black tea at the fair before, it was great! I have been reluctant to drink them all. . The tea I’m talking about is just brewing water, not adding other substancesI