News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Imperial Austrian Belt Buckles

I have a question on my two Austrian Belt Buckles , I have posted them on another forum but never got an response ( I know, I should have posted them here first). My question is ,I have two Austrian Belt Buckles in my collection, one is steel (#1) and one is brass (#2). They are similar but not the same (check the crest and the crown). I can’t find much information on these buckles- a lot on Imperial Germany, but not on Imperial Austrian. Do they look ok to you guys; are they both from the same period?

I have a question on my two Austrian Belt Buckles , I have posted them on another forum but never got an response ( I know, I should have posted them here first). My question is ,I have two Austrian Belt Buckles in my collection, one is steel (#1) and one is brass (#2). They are similar but not the same (check the crest and the crown). I can't find much information on these buckles- a lot on Imperial Germany, but not on Imperial Austrian. Do they look ok to you guys; are they both from the same period?

Edited by Georg of Ohio