News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello all,

Here's an item I picked up lately from a fellow collector. It measures roughly 12ft wide by about 21 ft long and it has been shortened on the bottom. I wonder if anyone has pictures of large banners like this being used at rallies or anywhere for that matter. The DAF logo is multi piece and around 7ft wide. I have searched the net for pictures but other than one sent to me by someone else I have not found any. If anyone has pictures of DAF banners such as this in use I'd appreciate having a pic of it. Thanks again

Duzig(Bill)

Hello all,

Here's an item I picked up lately from a fellow collector. It is double sided and measures roughly 12ft wide by about 21 ft long and it has been shortened on the bottom. I wonder if anyone has pictures of large banners like this being used at rallies or anywhere for that matter. The DAF logo is multi piece and around 7ft wide. I have searched the net for pictures but other than one sent to me by someone else I have not found any. If anyone has pictures of DAF banners such as this in use I'd appreciate having a pic of it. Thanks again

Duzig(Bill)

Hello,

Lorenzo, yes for sure it is completely original. It can't be seen in the photos I guess but there is some water staining on both sides of the DAF logo, not terrible and better on one side than the other, but not distracting, at least to me. Alex that flag you have is beautiful. I believe as stated in the link to your flag that it was given to companies that performed particularly well. Your item also looks pristine and as mentioned probably was displayed inside a building judging from the beautiful shape it's in. I usually try not to buy items that have any damage etc, but the enormity of this piece, and the sense of history that it conveys to me(huge mass rallies etc)I just couldn't resist buying it. And Alex, I agree that trying to lay an item out this big and get pictures of it wasn't easy, I was tired by the time I moved it all around and then folded it up again LOL. It is gigantic for sure. I hope at some point to be able to hang it and take pictures of it hanging. Thanks for your comments and again if anyone has pictures of large DAF banners hanging I'd love to see them. As to value anyone have any ideas what a piece this size would go for? I would imagine at least a few hundred dollars,particularly since it's got a DAF logo and not just the swaz. In any case I paid what I thought was a very fair price and am quite happy to have obtained it. Thanks again

Duzig(Bill)