News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 179
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And quite rightly too ! I don't buy into the "Quality vs Quantity" bull that is often spouted by some. I have in the past on occasion traded Knight's Crosses away for interesting groupings of "lesser" items, and would do so again in a heartbeat if the right stuff came along. Of all the pieces I consider my "favourites", the Knight's Crosses I have aren't even in the top ten.

Hmmmm...... Well, you know I might be tempted to trade my little collection for an old beat up RK if you're interested??? biggrin.gif

I've never seen these before. Brilliant color. They would certainly dress up a display.

So Gordon, what do you say. My cased KVK's for an old RK?? biggrin.gif

No reply needed. You're probably laughing to hard to type. tongue.gif

Hmmmm...... Well, you know I might be tempted to trade my little collection for an old beat up RK if you're interested???  biggrin.gif

JIm,

Sorry, don't have any old beat up RKs, they are all rather nice ones. biggrin.gif

I'm expecting the Zimmermann RK to arrive today ot tomorrow and will post some pics when it does.

Dietrich, VERY nice miniatures.

Can anyone post pictures of the RKs in Gold ? What is the general consensus of opinion on these awards ?

I should be able to show some images of the Gold RK shortly. I've only ever seen two, Deschler and Zimmermann, and both were with Swords, undoubtedly real. The grade ever actually awarded however, was Gold without Swords. I've never seen one of these.