News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Safe Conduct Leaflets WW II - Desert Storm

Listed below are Safe Conduct leaflets that I have acquired during my years of collecting Military Items. The first one is a surrender leaflet for the Germans to surrender to the Allies. The size of the leaflet is 7.06 in. long and 4.31 in. high.

Bob

This is a Safe Conduct leaflet from the Korean War. The size of this leaflet is 5 in. wide and 7.43 in. high. There are two small holes in the leaflet.

Bob

Edited by bmsm

Didn`t they call these blood chits or something like that?

No, this is what a blood chit looks like. This one is from April 1961 and is for Southeast Asia-West Central Pacific. It is unhemed at the edges and the size from edge of writing is 19 in. high and 8.75 in. wide. It has 14 languages printed on a nylon or rayon material.

Some of the older blood chits were printed on leather, cardboard or even paper.

Bob

• 6 years later...

Hi bmsm,

Following are some Safe Conduct Passes that I found in my father's papers.  (I posted them to ebay, but thought they might be interesting to post here that folks can see them before they disappear)

Rgds

Dave

Allied Safe Conduct Pass for German Soldiers - WW2

Z561-1.JPG

Z561-2.JPG

Warning to the Inhabitants of Combat Zones - French and English version - WW2

Z559-1.JPG

Z559-2.JPG

Z560-1.JPG

Z560-2.JPG

Indonesia - WW2 - Your Eyes and Ears Can Help - Indonesian and English Version

Z548-1.JPG

Z548-2.JPG

Edited by ThaiDave
    Added WW2