News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

help for identify awards

hello ,

this tunic should belong to Gen. Sir Guy Edmund Tulloch Bainbridge, it has various awards,

I have not identify some of them those marked with an arrow , could someone give me an help?

Piero

better quality image in my Image gallery

Edited by PieroP

Top row left to right

KCB ribbon, Queens Sudan medal, Queens South Africa medal, 1914 or 15 star, 14-18 British war medal

Bottom Row left to right

14-19 allied victory medal, Order of Mejidie, Legion de honnour with rosette, Croix de guerre 14-18, Khedives Sudan medal.

The bottom row is a bit hard to make out but i feel that this is what's there.

Cheers

Chris

Top row left to right

KCB ribbon, Queens Sudan medal, Queens South Africa medal, 1914 or 15 star, 14-18 British war medal

Bottom Row left to right

14-19 allied victory medal, Order of Mejidie, Legion de honnour with rosette, Croix de guerre 14-18, Khedives Sudan medal.

The bottom row is a bit hard to make out but i feel that this is what's there.

Cheers

Chris

thanks a lot Chris.

I was not so sure that the tunic could be of him, but with the info you gave me could really be true.

Piero

Edited by PieroP

• 2 years later...

Sometimes it is possible to narrow it down when the combination is rare (or unique would be right world) enogh. I have had US three place ribbon bar that owner was possible to ID only by awards combination! :whistle: