News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• Replies 55
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it say III. AR 85? Can you post a lager scan of the document.

My sources have Leutnant Fuchs, of Stab - III. Abteilung - Gebirgs-Artillerie-Regiment 85 (101. Jäger-Division), listed as Karl Fuchs .

Now, Kurt is close to Karl, so it could be a mistake (in my source). I will do some more research.

Edited by Naxos

My sources have Leutnant Fuchs, of Stab - III. Abteilung - Gebirgs-Artillerie-Regiment 85 (101. Jäger-Division), listed as Karl Fuchs .

Now, Kurt is close to Karl, so it could be a mistake (in my source). I will do some more research.

WW2.Awards.com list Karl Fuchs DKiG as Oberfeldwebel 2/ Jagdegeschwader October 24, 1942

WW2 Awards.com list Kurt Fuchs DKiG as Leutnant III Artillerie regiment 85 April 28, 1944

This is Leutnant Kurt Fuchs from III./Artillerie-Regiment 85 - Patzwall 126 page

Thank you for clarifying the name.

The DKG was awarded to Leutnant Fuchs for actions during the fighting in the Kamenets-Podolsky Pocket (Hube Kessel)

Edited by Naxos

The DKG was awarded to Leutnant Fuchs for actions during the fighting in the Kamenets-Podolsky Pocket (Hube Kessel)

Hi Naxos,

Im traveling to Kamenetc Podolski on this weekend:

1 To enjoy the bearparty

2 To make a couple of pictures of the Hube Kessel.

Another my DK hero from 20 PGD have a heavy fights in this pocket too.

When the gentlemans are interested, i can post the presend time pictures of the Kessel on the next week. beer.gif

Hi Naxos,

Im traveling to Kamenetc Podolski on this weekend:

1 To enjoy the bearparty

2 To make a couple of pictures of the Hube Kessel.

Another my DK hero from 20 PGD have a heavy fights in this pocket too.

When the gentlemans are interested, i can post the presend time pictures of the Kessel on the next week. beer.gif

Is that Bear-party or Beer-party :D

Yes, pictures would be great!

Thank you :cheers: :cheers:

The stamp is bad i'm afraid. The same HPA stamp was used on other documents coming from that department, like prelim RK and DKiG docs.

Compare it to the examples DDD posted in this thread over on WAF Link

Line up the tips of the wings with the letters and you'll see it's completely different.

The prommissed pictures from Kamenetc Podolsky (Hube Kessel) Stalino line CCCP Bunkers. cheers.gif

28df4f440167.jpg