News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Civilian Workers of the Wehrmacht Pin Badge

I think it is a police lapel badge (for civilian dress). I have no idea if its pre 1945 or not.

:beer:

I thank!

Edited by LeonT

I'm sorry to contradict a fellow moderator, but this is not the police civil pin, the wreath on those is more oval & the eagle different.

This is the civil badge for those in employment or working for the army, navy or SS. "Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter bei Heer, Kreigsmarine und Waffen-SS"

Cheers

Don

• 1 month later...

Perhaps this comparison photo will be helpful. he pin on the right is the civilian police employee badge, and that on the left the pin for civilian employees of the armed forces.

Regards,

Bill Unland

• 1 year later...

I don't think it was for the SS

A rough translation of the text to the original order, taken out of the Sammlung von Heeresverwaltung Verfügungen 1936 Bande 1.......some words are not in context and i can't translate a couple

Introduction of a badge for employees and workers of the Army and the Kreigsmarine

To foster loyalty to the members (employees and workers) in the Army and the Kreigsmarine Zugehörigkeilsgefübl the army, I genebmige that they wear a special badge, as it is for members of the entourage Reichsluftfabrt and Air Force have already been permitted. Male entourage members wear the badge on the left or mantle rock rash. This badge is made of nickel silver, solid, and misconduct with a new silver needle stick.

The wearing of the badge will be allowed the following members for the duration of their employment to armies or naval services.

Unauthorized wearing, according to § 360, 8 GB St. punishable

The unit price of the badge is 0.35 RM. Manufacture and sale of the company find John Wagner & Sohn, Berlin W8, transferred Unter den Linden 16.

To simplify and cooler selection of shipping costs is recommended. To direct orders to the collection company and the same subscription price for bulk orders by payment card at the post office account, Johann Wagner & Son, badges account, W8 Berlin, Unter den Linden 16th Postal account transfer to Berlin 8931. On the back of the left section of the payment-card total number of badges and the address would be specified for submission. With supplies for the 6 has been of the order being anticipated.

Undo edits