News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK I in red box

This is not a case for an iron cross.I remember something like your set was sold by DN a few years ago-we discussed it at a German forum and someone brought up it's something civilian(farming,breeding ect).When I have found it I will post it here.

Micha

wasn't there a militaria dealer in england that was selling these contemporary cases (or something very similar) for a variety of awards? if i recall correctly, many of them were configured as deluxe iron cross/ knight cross cased sets. please correct me if i am in error!

I believe it has to something to do with the Entrance Medal if I recall correctly. I you look at the top inside of the box, there is a circle indentation from the medal on the white fabric. You can see the EK now bearing into the white fabric as well. The piece inside was red as I recall and had a circular indentation in the red cloth where the medal set in the box.

Hope this helps!

Tom

wasn't there a militaria dealer in england that was selling these contemporary cases (or something very similar) for a variety of awards? if i recall correctly, many of them were configured as deluxe iron cross/ knight cross cased sets. please correct me if i am in error!

Muller Militaria

Bill... THANK YOU SO MUCH for that link!!!!jumping.gifjumping.gifjumping.gifjumping.gif I've been looking for that for years now! I'd seen it way back (or at least one I think was the same) and then lost it between computers and try and I might I could never find it again. I've wanted cases for my Olympic medal and decorations plus a few other pieces and haven't been able to find them anywhere else. This is PERFECT!

Again thank you so much... you're a life saver!!!!beer.gif

Dan