News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Scharnhorst-Orden

• 6 months later...

corvaton,

Sorry that someone has not responded to your request before now. The reason that you did not receive a response is probably because this is not a BRD medal. It is difficult to comment on Scharnhorst awards. They have been so heavily faked that unless you can find someone who has one for comparison sake it is hard to answer your question. If you still would like to ask this question, I suggest that you post your pictures and questions on the DDR sub Forum of the Wehrmacht Awards Forum.

Regards,

Gordon

corvaton,

I was just explaining why no one had responded to your question here. I wasn't trying to say your medal was not original. You did however ask that question in your first post. To possibly help you a little further, I visited the GMIC and copied some pictures of the three different types of the Scharnhorst medal. Yours appears to be a type three. Here is a type one;

post-1609-080532700 1290451995_thumb.jpg