News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Very nice spange, I like it. Having said that, I don't know anything about these Bewaehrungsabzeichen.

Thank you, VtwinVince! But is there any ideas about the Frontline Service Clasp? Is it original?

As I recall, this clasp was awarded for two years of “front line” service. I do not know exactly how front line service was defined

or how it was calculated - continuous or summarized.

I would say that this one looks to be a fine example. I do not think that these clasps are very widely faked. I can remember seeing

only one fake over the years and it was so bad, that you could tell it from across the room.

As I recall, this clasp was awarded for two years of "front line" service. I do not know exactly how front line service was defined

or how it was calculated - continuous or summarized.

I would say that this one looks to be a fine example. I do not think that these clasps are very widely faked. I can remember seeing

only one fake over the years and it was so bad, that you could tell it from across the room.

Thank you very much, Wild Card! Now I have finally made sure of originality of this clasp!

Is this spange good or not? Sorry for my ignorance, I checked several pic references, and do not find anything obviously wrong. It's different type as Sergio showed, but for me (a beginner in imeprial field) looks fine. :speechless:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300430515801&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thank you in advance for any help,

Valter

The Bewährungsabzeichen is really good. Everybody during the 1st world war awarded pieces must be magnetic. The not magnetic pieces are of later date.