News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

2 piece medal ribbon bar 15mm type.

hello all, hope this is the right place.

I recently bought this from UK MILITARIA, the strange thing is, as soon as I put the order in, the pictures and legend were deleted from the sight, other items marked as sold remand on site.

highest regards

Pikestaff

Would really need better pictures but the SS Device looks fake and the catch on the reverse looks brass. Like i say, better pictures will reveal all. :blush:

I hope you didn't pay any more than £10 for this one..... :speechless1:

Matt

If it is anything like the other one posted on the site at the moment (and it does look to be the same constructionunsure.gif ) then your bar is 100% FAKE!!speechless.gif

Here is a picture of the one for sale at the moment...going for £150!!!violent.gif

Unrealistic combination (1914 EK1+1939 Spange on a 1939 EK2 Ribbon...2014.gif ) fake devices and brass catch on reverse!!! Looks a lot like yours, though sharper pictures would clarify this.

I just hope you can get your money back for it.ninja.gif

Kind regards

Pierce

Okay, thanks for the heads up, I'll post it back to UK MILITARIA Monday and ask for a refund.

many thanks

Pikestaff.

Contact the seller before posting it back, stating you require a refund as the bar was sold to you as an original (i assume) and is in fact a fake.

Also post it back via recorded post or get a proof of posting.

Best of luckcheers.gif

Pierce

Edited by P.F.

Contact the seller before posting it back, stating you require a refund as the bar was sold to you as an original (i assume) and is in fact a fake.

Also post it back via recorded post or get a proof of posting.

Best of luckcheers.gif

Pierce

Yes, I emailed Andrew (uk militaria) straight after reading these posts.

once again, many thanks to all.

regards

Pikestaff

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all, once more. No reply as yet from Andrew at UK Militaria, must find the P.O. docket see if he has received the ribbon bar,I hope he did, I could do with a re-fund.

bye for now.

I hope you kept a proof of posting or sent it via registered means?2014.gif

Did he ask you to return it to him?

Did you pay him via paypal?

Keep us posted. Any problems let ud know.cheers.gif

Kind regards

Pierce

Edited by P.F.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again, Royal mail says its progressing through the system! a month, and still not delivered, I'll have to go back to their website and find out who to ask what's going on.......

regards

Pikestaff

Hello all, an update, royal mail now says item was delivered on 15/6/2010 (just contacted 'signed for' office this morning), but no word from Andrew, I'll have to wait for my credit card statement see if he has reimbursed me or not.

regards

Pikestaff.

• 1 month later...
    • 2 weeks later...