News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The 35 gold RPT plaque under the Blood Orders was once the property of Hitler and was made by Deschler. This piece was part of the Frau Winter Estate, who was Hitler's housekeeper in Munich.

You have some really nice top shelf items there. Is the Blood Order numbered?

Thanks guys, a lot more than 10K on the table! :speechless1:

The loose Blood Order is a 1st pattern, numbered and attributed. The cased one is numbered but not attributed as of yet.

Other than the BO's the rarest pieces are the 1st type Coburg Badge and of course the 35 RPT medal that was owned by Hitler.

What is the 35 RPT medal? Is yours the one that ACTUALLY belonged to Hitler?

Paul, see post number 2. It's a 1935 Reich Party Day medal in gold.

Paul, thanks for your kind words. The medal is a very special historical piece and one of my favorites. Best, Erich

Did anyone ever have a chance to examine the "gold" RPT badge (I forget if '33 or what) that was alleged to have been owned by Hitler. Or even remember it? It was on display at one of the earlier Max Shows in Pittsburgh. Quite a big production with multi-color glossy brochure. I have it around here somewhere.

Hi Joe, I would love to see the brochure if you have it. My badge was part of the 1970 German auction of the Frau Winter estate of Hitler items and later the 1977 Mohawk Arms auction. I have all the auction catalogs from each auction showing the 35 gold RPT Medal. To this point, I have never seen another non portable 35 RPT Medal.

Hi Joe, I would love to see the brochure if you have it. My badge was part of the 1970 German auction of the Frau Winter estate of Hitler items and later the 1977 Mohawk Arms auction. I have all the auction catalogs from each auction showing the 35 gold RPT Medal. To this point, I have never seen another non portable 35 RPT Medal.

Erich, this was a gold version for wear. At least it was alleged to have been.

Joe, ah, a wearable medal, I think that I kinda remember seeing that one as well. If you can find a photo, please post it! As expected, provenance is paramount on these Hitler attributed pieces.

Joe, ah, a wearable medal, I think that I kinda remember seeing that one as well. If you can find a photo, please post it! As expected, provenance is paramount on these Hitler attributed pieces.

Here is one page of the brochure given out at that Max Show.

Edited by JoeW

• 4 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 11 years later...