News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

polish case

It looks like there might be a slight impression of the medal in the velvet. Strong lighting from the side could bring it out.

Maybe and with fantasy I see a cross 3,5cm x 3,5cm, with four sides. (helvitisch?)

regards

This is a generic Communist issue medal case. Could have been pretty much any medal issued between 1946 and 1989. It does appear to be an earlier case so that would narrow down what award it might have held. Any outlines in the lining?

Cheers,

Greg

• 2 months later...

Upon viewing your case, I believe this to be a Polish Coat of Arms or the Crowned White Eagle. It has been the symbol of Poland for over 700 years. My Dad had one with his medals. Check this out with a photo you can find on the web and please let me know if I have solved your mystery!

Regards,

T.]