News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I am a very lucky man, I think. I was bought this ribbon bar as a gift for a job well done. The devices look good to me, but the sewing on the reverse looks dicey. What do you think?

Thanks in advance,

I guess I didn't do enough of a good job to merit the set. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the information, Heiko. Too bad the set goes in separate directions. Any chance the owner is identifiable?

Edited by Mike Constandy

A very nice gift..............very nice love.gif

Here is the big brother sold some hours ago for the bargain price of 1710 Euro - yours was really cheap.... 2014.gif

Any questions left...?

Very nice;)

Lorenzo

Nice bar, but pity they were split up.

For identification keep in mind the peace time awards and that the BMV4Kr one your bar actually is a BMV4XKr, using wrong ribbon.

I am sure these two bars belong together.

Hello Mike,

you got a very nice bar, indeed.

I think you know as well, that the manufacturing way looks to be very modern.

I think it is not an "old traditionell" modell.

But I like the bar, if you listen to sashaws words.

Thanks

Elvis

Edited by Elvis

The group should be tracable. However if the decoration in second place has been messed with then what else has been played with. I do not find a match for either the ribbon bar or the medal bar. I included the HOH3X from the ribbon bar in my search of the medal bar and still no match. Odd.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I'd like to revisit this topic to see if anyone has any more comments regarding the ribbon bar. I'd love for it to be identifiable, but I don't understand what might prevent that from happening. Missing decorations? If necessary, I can add more images.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi Mike,

I would like to see a reverse pic of the bar and some more details on pos. 1 and 2.

It looks to me like the 1st 2 awards are different sewn on than the others. Too far away from each other as if there has been a 3rd dec. betwee nthe IC and the RAO ribbon.

Greetings

Daniel

Hi Mike,

I would like to see a reverse pic of the bar and some more details on pos. 1 and 2.

It looks to me like the 1st 2 awards are different sewn on than the others. Too far away from each other as if there has been a 3rd dec. betwee nthe IC and the RAO ribbon.

Greetings

Daniel

Daniel could be right. Perhaps the Hohenzollern House Order (HOH3X) was in position two as it is on the ribbon bar? I think this may have already been hinted by others already. ;)

Mike, that was a very nice gift to get. :cheers: Both the ribbon and medal bar are fantasitic. I particularly like the Princely Hohenzollern Order ribbon device.

Best wishes

Matt

Edited by M Hunter

Daniel, if you are looking for images of the back of the medal bar, perhaps Heiko has more saved from the auction.

I think he meant the medal bar. Unfortunately, there were not good pictures of the reverse but the tag.

That's all the pictures that were on eBay:

post-1172-071738100 1291807502_thumb.jpg

post-1172-067342700 1291807508_thumb.jpg