News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Very nice document.

Free passage for the Oberleutnant zur See Franz Christoph Schroeder traveling to Konstantinopel - June 13 1905

We Wilhelm of God's grace - German Emperor and King of Prussia, etc. etc. etc.

... wish that all military and civilian authorities of foreign states will honor the promise, and I order all our own military and civilian authorities, to give free passage and if necessary protection to Oberleutnant zur See Franz Christoph Schroeder traveling to Konstantinopel on special assignment by the emperor's order.

In 1909 we find Franz Christoph Schroeder as Kapitänleutnant on board the large cruiser Gneisenau.

Edited by Naxos

Very nice document.

Free passage for the Oberleutnant zur See Franz Christoph Schroeder traveling to Konstantinopel - June 13 1905

We Wilhelm of God's grace - German Emperor and King of Prussia, etc. etc. etc.

... wish that all military and civilian authorities of foreign states will honor the promise, and I order all our own military and civilian authorities, to give free passage and if necessary protection to Oberleutnant zur See Franz Christoph Schroeder traveling to Konstantinopel on special assignment by the emperor's order.

In 1909 we find Franz Christoph Schroeder as Kapitänleutnant on board the large cruiser Gneisenau.

Wow, Thanks Naxos, boy I sure wish I could read German. Thanks Again Cheers Captain Albert :cheers::cheers: