News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Greetings friends! Recently at Weitze such sign ¹1 has been sold. I consider this sign original. Now to me offer other two signs ¹2-3. A sign rare. Therefore I ask your help. Signs good or it is copies? Best regards Sergey.

post-10563-015472400 1286221038_thumb.jp

It was I who ordered the badge from Weitze on Friday as I wished to see what it looked like in hand. I am very sceptical as to whether these badges are original, the reason being that in all the years that I have been collecting, I have never seen or heard of this badge before it appeared in the new Hüsken catalogue issued a few weeks ago.

That would not normally be a problem, as I often find badges that I've never seen before & many of them are original. However, when a badge that I've never seen before turns up for the first time in a book & then within a few weeks of publication they are being sold on a dealers site, alarm bells start to ring.

They may be original, I do not know, but I think we need tp see how many more turn up in the next few weeks/months.

Cheers

Don

Don,Thanks for the answer! Completely with you it agree. Too I want to take such sign. To take in hands. In Switzerland at me is colleagues Joe Rivett. He very much is engaged for a long time in badges. I showed it these signs. He asserts that signs original. Signs were at it in 2003-2004.

My name is Sergey. I from Moscow. Don is very glad to acquaintance! I collect badges on the Third Reich. At you a good forum.

Welcome to the forum Sergey, I am please to make your acquaintance as well. I hope that you enjoy the forum & I look forward to seeing some of your collection.

Cheers

Don

My name is Sergey. I from Moscow. Don is very glad to acquaintance! I collect badges on the Third Reich. At you a good forum.

Добро пожаловать I hope this is correct! WELCOME and Don is an excellent moderator!