News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Classic Wehrwolf Flag Photo

• Replies 73
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit I now realize I have only scratched the surface about the Freikorps. The only resources I have is the web and an osprey book. Can you recommend anything more in depth?

The Wehrwolf wasn't a Freikorps...............but here's the best book on the FK.

http://www.amazon.de/Das-Buch-vom-deutschen-Freikorpsk%C3%A4mpfer/dp/3922314775

Robin, that finial is to die for..........about time you wrote another book my friend

Here's a photo (only one I know of) showing the same style finial being used, albeit with a variation of the Wehrwolf flag. As for the books..........retirement has made me lazy! :speechless:

post-153-020561600 1287172413_thumb.jpg

Here's a photo (only one I know of) showing the same style finial being used, albeit with a variation of the Wehrwolf flag. As for the books..........retirement has made me lazy! :speechless:

As I recall we retired about the same time, I have been to Indonesia, back to Afghanistan and Haiti..........Robin, please the collecting world needs you, as always happy to help

Your world travels put me to shame!

Meanwhile, here's a nice Wehrwolf TK helmet photo that was sold recently by HH in Munich...............

The Wehrwolf helmet in the photo is very impressive!

Notice the Wehrwolf skull design with the bones behind the skull!

Very rare, but maybe the helmet still out there....attic....Who knows?

Edited by Sergeant 08