News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

SCiG CEJ

MasterBo

I agree, a nice looking Juncker SC! :cheers:

Has all the traits of an original CEJ, though I can't tell if it's gold or silver either. Honestly, if it didn't have the 900 stamp, I would thought it was a bronze version.

Almost all of the gold versions I've seen are clearly gold, no mistaking it. My silver CEJ 900 has a really dark patina and has a reddish bronze coloration but still has silver showing through in areas where you can tell it's a silver version. This one has a completely different color to it.

Interesting.

Tim

Well, I think it's a nice looking cross. Perhaps the gilt is just polished to the point that this is what it looks like. The PIC's are clear enough that I don't think better lighting would make it look any "golder" in appearance.

Tim

Good day every one.

I have posted the cross on the russian forum board and the members reised a question about the differences in medalion of a silver grade cross and the one i have.

1. Diferent distance bitween corners of the swasika and the circle rim.

2. The swastika itself is not of the trapezoid shape.

3. No ingraved sircle inside the inner circle around swastika.

4. Area bitween inner and outer rims looks different.

How this can be explained?

Thanks in advance.

post-3748-050836900 1289251371_thumb.jpg

Thank you Jacques, i have sent the pictures.

Hi,

I received the pictures, checked them and compared to my juncker crosses. I don't see anything which seems wrong. the cross has certainly been polished (it is the only explaination that comes to my mind), but it retains particular details on the pebbling of both centre circle and cross that let me think it is an original one.

jacques