order of brilliant star 9 class

claretbaron

I have not more money to buy 1class,

but can buy 9class . hehe

looking for these orders:

9 class order of propitious clouds

9 class order of precious tirpod

9 class order of strped tiger

I am sorry but I have never seen this medal before. Could you please tell me the country of origin and the approximate date?

Thank You,

Richard

I am sorry but I have never seen this medal before. Could you please tell me the country of origin and the approximate date?

Thank You,

Richard

i think it comes from China before communist period (there's a white star in the center), isn't it? i'm sorry, i'm not an expert on Chinese medal..:speechless:

i think it comes from China before communist period (there's a white star in the center), isn't it? i'm sorry, i'm not an expert on Chinese medal..:speechless:

this order is chinese order. i think it is made before 1945, ( order's back side have chinese words and number. number is small)

this order is chinese order. i think it is made before 1945, ( order's back side have chinese words and number. number is small)

Please be careful as the image looks like it may be a copy of the Japanese "Order of Glory" (Tung Guang Xun Chang) which was established by the Japanese Occupation Forces 14 March 1943.

Best Regards,

Richard