News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Post your Imperial German Dog Tags

Chip , Naxos - thank you for your nice words and welcoming me here . I do exist / participate in other forums too , but find this one pretty strong in Imperial section - which I'm really interested . Of course I see here some of famous , not to say iconic collectors they are also on all "fronts " / forums ( guys you know who I'm talking about ;) ) , which is a very good factor .

once again thank you all

best regards

Kornel

• Replies 391
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Very nice tag Chris !

I put a small bid on it ( just to establish myself ) and ....I forgot to raise ! Good it went to right collection .

regards

Kornel

Hi,

the really nice part was the seller read "Hospital" of the 1st Bavarian etc. etc.... but it was in fact "Horse Hospital"... which is even better IMHO as it is a relatively scarce unit on a tag....

Hi,

the really nice part was the seller read "Hospital" of the 1st Bavarian etc. etc.... but it was in fact "Horse Hospital"... which is even better IMHO as it is a relatively scarce unit on a tag....

Good for you Chris ! I never saw one like this , very interesting unit indeed .

best regards

Kornel

I would like to show you one of my favorite disc from my small collection - I call him Goliath ,you will see why ...

In general I like all these more or less unusual , private made or ersatz items .

In one of the pictures I put next to it regular M 15 Erkennungsmarke ( with it's plain reverse ) just to note the size difference . Excluding size and manufacturing I find also the unit quite intersting

I hope you like it .

regards

Kornel

Thank you Chip !

What about pairs or even multi sets related to one soldier ? After I saw so many beautiful and interesting tags here ( some already presented ) , I'm sure you have some nice ones .... I'll show one mine such a sets - maybe even my favorite .

Does anyone has maybe battle damaged Erkennungsmarke ? Chris's one with the dent is till now the best I saw .

best regards

Kornel

Kornel thanks for showing I only have a couple not like you heavy hitters!

Eric

C'mon Eric ... seeing only small part of your collection would say ...every second object is like "Wunderwaffe" ....no more excuses, just saw us some more of your tags :)

One more , this time triple set of mine .

>> After I saw so many beautiful and interesting tags here ( some already presented ) , I'm sure you have some nice ones .... I'll show one mine such a sets <<

--- I don't use any drugs ,I wasn't even drunk , ok. I'm in constant rush not sleeping too much , but ... how could I produce such an brain-hurting sentence ??! ... :banger:

years ago my ex used to call my language "monkey-broken- English" , but I think is getting even worse ... :speechless:

... I should rather rest a little ... I'll fly away

best regards

Kornel

Edited by Kornel R.

Thank you Chris !

I would like to show one tag from my "X-Files" - known unit but all personal information are totally erased . Does it have anything to do with ... an act of desertion ?

It's quite interesting formation and even disc itself ( I like brass made ) , but unfortunately not able to tell the whole story ...

If anybody has any opinion/ theory about it , please share

best regards

Kornel

Edited by Kornel R.

• 3 months later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

That's amazing ... it is an MG -virus , or even rather MG-epidemic !! I only have .. maybe about ten MG related tags ...

I'm with Chris - please show us detailed pictures.

regards

Kornel

Edited by Kornel R.