News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Armenia Ribbon Bar

I found this one almost by accident today; I was looking at some sleeve patches - the display was on the ground on a tarp and leaves were blowing all around, covering up some of the items. And then I noticed a bit of color and found this bar - first Armenian ribbon bar I have seen at the flea market these past 5 months.

Includes on the left (and highest precedence) the Marshal Bagramian Medal, then the red ribbon - there are a couple candidates on the Ministry of Defense website, but since I don't read Armenian I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get a translation - and then two ribbons for the Service Medals. It's not much, but probably my best find today!

post-5961-028606500 1292156446_thumb.jpg

Rick... I love it! jumping.giflove.gif First I've seen! Can you post a pic of the reverse? Always a good idea when posting ribbon bars... and well... just about anything.tongue.gif

Great find! Congrats! beer.gif

Dan cheers.gif

Dan, I tried to get a photo of the reverse; my camera and my mobile phone. The lighting stinks today; stormy day. I couldn't get a shot that can really be seen well. The reverse is simple felt; it has some hanging threads as if it just came off a uniform. I've seen officers wearing ribbon bars exactly like this one; probably at least a lieutenant colonel's bar.