Here is my best 2010 purchase. The medal grouping of Major Richard Nesselhauf (Identified by Daniel Krause :beer: ) Nesselhauf was Hauptmann in Prussian IR 18, and Adjutant of the Prussian Training Mission for the Polish Army.

Best wishes

Matt

Beautiful indeed! well done.

One of the best purchases for my collection was made from a fellow GMIC member.

I don't have permission to use his name so I will just say to him, "Thanks again for making it possible for me to add this group and ribbon bar to my collection".

Regards

Brian

post-1801-042357800 1294874991_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Gentelemens !

Here are my 2010 purchases... A good year I think !

sam5631u.jpg

I'm especially pleased by the Hohenzollern 3rd class cross with swords, austrian iron crown, Franz-Josef order and saxon eagle. The wurtemberg merit cross is also very nice and I searched it since few years...

:cheers:

Edited by pinpon590

Salut Christophe.

Aucun poinçon sur l'ordre de Frédéric et sur la croix de mérite wurtembourgeoise (il n'y a pas pas d'ordre de la Couronne, à mon grand déplaisir... Plus tard peut-être...)

J'attends encore une Croix de Marie, d'Anhalt, pour compléter ce tableau ! Elle ne devrait pas tarder à arriver...

Ah OK, je me suis demandé aussi... lol !

Sinon, aucun poinçon (je l'ai retourné dans tout les sens pour trouver l'étoile qui qui signe une fabrication bronze, mais sans succès). Nous en avions discuté ici même (je regarderai si je retrouve le post)...