News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Helle gentlemen!

I am looking for some informations about my grand-uncle Leutnant der Reserve, Hugo Harhaus.

He was born 1891 in Essen.

I know, from 1908-1914 he was a teacher in Raszkow and Adelnau in Posen. There, 1914 he volunteered to the Inf.Rgt.155. He became Vizefeldwebel, and in april 1916 he became Leutnant der Reserve. I have the regimental history of that regiment. There he was recorded as Leutnant der Reserve, but I couldn´t find his name in the list of officer´s positions in that regiment.

Then I have paper of a "teacher´s association", where I found, he was also in the Inf.Rgt.146.

Unfortunately I don´t have any informations of his time in that regiment. The regimental history didn´t record his name at all...

Maybe it´s a mistake of the teacher´s association?

My question: Does someone own the "Militär-Wochenblätter "1917 and 1918 (if possible with a name´s index) to send me a scan, if my grand-uncle is recorded there?

Or does someone have other informations I don´t know?

I´d be very thankful for all informations, I could get.

I enclosed the paper of the "teacher´s association"

post-6460-098139000 1294813205_thumb.jpg

Hi Glenn!

Thank you very much for your work, but I almost own this paper ; that is a sheet of paper of the MWB of 1916. I assume, he joined the Rgt. 155, because he lived next door. (Raszkow, Adelnau, Ostrowo)

The Rgt.146 came from Allenstein, so I think, he came in that regiment after his service in 155. My main-question is, did he serve in 146 too, or is the paper of the "teacher´s asociation" wrong?

Do you have the MWB of 1917/18 too?